Commercial Bank of Texas
ACH/EFT Specialist 1
– Record and process ACH disputes; send notices to customers and issue provisional credit in a timely manner.
– Assist in maintaining ACH error resolution logs.
– Inform customers accurately and quickly of ACH errors that occur on their account
– Interact with branch and department personnel to answer ACH questions and resolve ACH errors and disputes
– Process corporate online banking ACH transactions as required and perform liaison duties with corporate banking customers
– Assist in resolving business online banking issues and bill payment requests
– Process ACH transfer requests, as well as ACH files from various other CBTx departments including Trust, Deposit Operations, Nacogdoches Commercial Bancshares.
– Handle check fraud claims, log check fraud and correspond with other financial institutions to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
– Assist business customers with Positive Pay questions
– Trained on Reg E and NACHA rules
– Process US Treasury claims as well as liens/levies/freezes ordered by IRS, Comptroller of Public Accounts, Texas Workforce Commission, Texas Lottery Commission, Texas Attorney General
– Seek customer account inquiries at the request of CBTx subpoenas
– Save the ACH/Exceptions office as well as other positions in the ACH/EFT department
Minimum qualification: high school diploma and computer knowledge
Knowledge: Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
Skills: Good communication skills. Must be able to get along well with others.